Unpack and separate all items from the carry bag and unfold inflatable stanchion.
This is important to allow stanchion to inflate correctly.
Open the 3 legs into standing position.
This is a portable light, ALWAYS take the iLite where it is to be used.
Make sure valve is turned to closed position at top of stanchion (fully anticlockwise).
Push in centre of valve before turning.
Attach pump hose to the INFLATE position on the pump handle, with the opposite end of the hose to the valve. Once inflated screw the valve cap back on.
Pump 8 times to ensure maximum air pressure.
Attach HPML™ AD ILITE module to the top end of the structure and fully tighten the butterfly bolt to ensure it is fully secured.
The lamp module will push easily in to top of infl ated stanchion.
Stand the inflated stanchion into the appropriate position then secure legs with ground pegs for soft surfaces or sand bags for hard surfaces. For use in windy conditions use the provided guide lines for additional stability.
Please note guide lines could create a trip hazard so take special care when in use to avoid accidents.
Place the 12V battery into the provided bag and connect the battery cable through hole in the bag.
Brown wire = positive
Blue wire = negative.
For added stability hang the battery bag on the hook on the underside of the inflatable stanchion.
Connect the battery cable to the HPML™ AD ILITE module cable and fasten with the provided screw cap for a watertight connection. There is no on-off switch – this connection illuminates the light.
You can angle the lamp unit and direction of light beam according to your needs.
Step 9 - Disassemble
Reverse of previous steps using the DEFLATE option on the pump to remove residual air. All components will now fit easily into carry bag provided.
Start by folding in legs & then start from the bottom, fold hose structure in to three before placing in bag.
Step 10 - Charging
When re-charging the battery use the same cable attached to the battery (as in step 8) to connect to the a/c charger in an identical manner (without the need of a watertight screw).
Following these instructions will greatly help your future enjoyment of your iLite..
- Do not discard the protective inflated plastic pocket cover when unpacking the light.
- Optimum stanchion air pressure = 8 full pump cycles (up & down =1 cycle).
- Always ensure butterfly bolt is completely tightened to fully secure the lamp unit.
- Before using battery, place inside the supplied battery-bag.
- Always secure with the additionally supplied guide lines in windy conditions.
- Always remove residual air after use with deflation option on pump.
- Always fully re-charge battery after use.
- The LED module needs to connect to a 12V DC battery which MUST have stable voltage output. The maximum voltage operation range for the LED module is 10.4 to 14V. Any voltage over 14V may cause damage to the internal electrical components of the LED module.