iGoal Tech Spec
We take safety very seriously and secondly aim to save our customers valuable time - the two do go hand in hand with all our products.
What is behind the patented technology which makes Air Structures International products unique?
- The frame - developed using 3 layer hose with a bursting pressure of 6.82 bar (98.9psi) Our soccer goals are inflated to a maximum pressure of 15 lbs per sq inch (i.e. 1 Bar). At this pressure the goals becomes rigid, straight and when a football hits the frame it reacts as a normal soccer goal.
- The connectors - are made of ABS - commonly known as engineering steel with a high tensile strength.
How can you be sure of quality?
- All products come with a ONE YEAR guarantee against manufacturing faults.
- All products are tested and certified to the necessary BSi standard for that specific products use- certificates available on request.
- We take great care during the complex supply chain to ensure quality assurance.
- We use independent guidance and expert testing from partner TUV Product Service. They are the world leader in independent testing & certification, established for over 150 years and have 13,000 professionals in over 600 locations We aim to be above and beyond market obligations and strive to exceed expectations.
Not only do we care about you receiving a quality product but ensure all the materials used are friendly to our environment;
- TUV test each and every component used in all Air Structures International products.
- Analyse levels of harmful/toxic substances
- Check against EU: Annex XVII which contains a list of 38 SVH's
- Check against USA: CPSIA (Lead & phthalates) directives
- Ongoing testing with full published results - available on request
Here is an overview of tests completed independently by TUV;
iGoal Material Test Report.
Objective: to ensure ALL materials used to produce the IGOAL are environmentally friendly!
|Mateiral Description||Test Specification||Result||Report No|
|PVC Frame 3" white||Phthaltes (toxic substances added to plastics to increase their flexibility)||Conform||61.406.11.001.01|
|Plastic Parts (pvc frame, abs connections, nylon ring, abs insert, o-rings, abs netclip, valve)||EC No 1907/2006, Package directive 2004/12/EC, PAHs & DMF||Conform||61.406.10.019.02|
|Pump & Hose||EC No 1907/2006, Package directive 2004/12/EC, PAHs & DMF||Conform||61.406.10.019.02|
|Drink Bottle||EC No 1907/2006, Package directive 2004/12/EC, PAHs & DMF||Conform||61.406.10.019.02|
|Sandbag||EC No 1907/2006, Package directive 2004/12/EC, PAHs & DMF||Conform||61.406.10.025.01|
|Package (box, sticker, poly bag)||EC No 1907/2006, Package directive 2004/12/EC, PAHs & DMF||Conform||61.406.10.019.02|
iGoal Durability Test Report.
Objective: determine the overall durability of the IGOAL through vigorous strength and endurance tests!
|Test Type||Conclusion||Report No|
|Burst Test||Maximum air pressure of 6.82 bar (98.9 psi)||61.259.11.012.02|
|ABS Strength Test
Connections, net clips, valve
|Compressive strength of 183 kgs||61.259.10.019.01|
|PVC Frame Strength Test||Tensile strength of 195kg/cm2||61.259.10.019.01|
|Net Strength Test||Tensile strength of 38.5kgs||61.259.10.019.01|
|Cable Tie Strength Test||Maximum pulling load is 37 kgs||61.259.10.019.01|
|Net Hook Strength Test||Maximum load in hose tangential position is 83.9kgs
Maximum load in hose axial direction is 47.4kgs
|Low Temperature Break Point||Cannot use in temperatures below -10 degrees celsius
Storage perfectly OK in temperatures as low as -20 degrees celsius
'(simulate children stepping on the bottom frame)
|No break or leakage found after 10,000 cycles with each cycle at 50kgs||61.259.10.020.01|
|Net Hook Endurance Test||No break or leakage found after 10,000 cycles with each cycle at 2.5kgs||61.259.10.020.01|
|PVC Frame Dynamic Fold Test||No split found after 5,000 cycles with a 250kgs force||61.259.11.047.01|
|UV Tests (UV chamber in accordance to ISO 4892-3 for 1000 hours (equivalent to 2 years))|
|UV ABS Strength Test
||Compressive strength of 176 kgs (96% of the strength before UV exposure)||61.259.10.020.01|
|UV PVC Frame Test||Tensile strength of 182kg/cm2 (93% of the strength before UV exposure)||61.259.10.020.01|
|UV Net Strength Test||Tensile strength 35.3kgs (92% of the strength before UV exposure)||61.259.10.020.01|
|fUV Colour Resistance||ABS perceptible / PVC & Net not perceptible||61.259.10.020.01|
The road ahead...
Feedback; continuous improvements and monitoring of supply chain.